Problem with China clone Ultimaker 2 2.1.4 (max current)

I hade a problem with my verry verry cheap China clone Ultimaker board Ver. 2.1.4
The stepper of the Z axis and all the other axis worked but they had no torque.
After a long search I found the reason.
TheĀ current sense resistance are wrong, it should be 0.05 Ohm and mounted are 0.5 Ohm. First I thought that my mechanic was to strong so I decide to a test and connected an external stepper driver on the testpins and the mechanic is not the problem. In the video you can see my test and I added 2 pictures 1 from the wrong resistor and the other ist the schematics of the driver.

Continue reading